Saturday, 23 November 2013

Wimborne Craft Fair

Today was the second of the fairs we had booked at the Allendale Centre, Wimborne. Another slow day unfortunately. We guessed most people were out enjoying the glorious autumn weather that we have at the moment.

As you know Mum and I share a stall - well two actually. This is my side...


... and this is Mum's.


Today the owl door stops (in the middle at the back), and the bird brooches were the most popular...


... and my notebooks.


I sold one of these pictures too - made with vintage children's playing cards.



Next week (Sunday) we are at Merley House near Wimborne. Details here. It will be our last one this year so do come and see us if there's something that has caught your eye ;-)

K x

1 comment:

  1. I love your stalls Katherine, would have the jars and shelf and the little red stool, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete