1. I'm well aware I haven't posted much lately - I have so many ideas in my head yet I never seem to have the time to get them down on 'paper'. I have a plan (in my head) to change this, and soon!
2. The virus that Todd had, then Chris, has been kindly passed onto me - so kind of them don't you think.
3. October... seriously already!
4. I have a confession... I am seriously behind on my Project Life... I know, I know, I really thought it would be easier to keep up with. I had an issue with the amount of photos I needed to organise and print for our Harry Potter trip, and I haven't done any since. (Right now my sister is shouting at the screen telling me to convert to digi scrapping.)
5. Jake's football training has moved to the winter venue (floodlit pitches) which means getting in the car to get there, which also means there's not much point coming home as I'd have to turn straight around and go back again to pick him up. Most of the Mums end up in the huge Asda nearby not really wanting anything just a place to go that's warm and dry whilst the training's on. I managed to spend ten pounds on nothing I really needed tonight, although the Galaxy Counters are going down quite nicely!
6. Sunday me and the boys went with my Dad to watch grass track motorbike racing in a field near Wimborne. It was noisy, dirty but a whole lot of fun. The boys loved it. I took loads of photos too. It was quite an art getting good ones as the bikes were so fast, in fact one of my favourite shots of the day has just a cloud of dirt in it - I promise to share soon.
7. Anyone succombed and bought Christmas stuff yet? I am holding fast, in denial that it is nearly that time of the year. However I have seen some lovely winter themed home decor stuff in Sainsburys!
8. Todd and I went and checked my tyre pressure last week all on our own. I was very chuffed with myself. I know it's not difficult but you know in all my years I've never done it!
9. Starting to see signs that some of my favourite tv shows are coming back on. I'm not a huge tv watcher but there are certain American dramas that I love. So glad that we will finally have something decent to watch.
10. Watching the news in dis-belief as America shuts down. Have you seen the news. I personally feel for the government and state workers sent home on no pay whilst this mess is sorted out. How many of them will struggle to pay their bills and feed their families - I've no doubt the people in power who have caused this will go home to nice warm homes, cupboards full and bank balances well into the green.