1. Blimey nearly missed it - about to go to bed then remembered - its Tuesday!
2. Enjoying this time of year. As much as I love the ease of summer (excluding fighting brothers) I relish routine. To me this time of year is as good as the beginning of the year for organising and sorting.
3. Working out a cleaning routine that involves the whole family, not just me!
4. Anxiously sending a 12 year old to his new secondary school on a bus with his friends - new to both me and him but he's doing ok with the responsibility.
5. Loving hearing about Jake's day when he comes home from school. He is bursting with everything he wants to tell us. Love that he is loving his new school, the teachers, the timetable, the uniform, although maybe not the French lessons ;-)
6. Todd will be 7 on Thursday - he is so excited... I'm still in shock!
7. Received a copy of the football fixtures for Todd's team up until Christmas. If you need to find me at weekends I should check the nearest football pitch....!
8. Haircut for me last week, back to a bob style. Not the most exciting but it suits my fine straight hair.
9. Lots of walking again with the various school runs. Up to the bus stop with Jake in the morning and back again, then Todd to his school and back. Then later on walking to meet Jake off the bus after picking Todd up. So very tiring but I'm determined - should help with both saving and losing a few pounds if you get what I mean!
10. Found time to bake this weekend amoungst the cleaning and sorting. Tried Apple & Cinnamon Brownies and Classic Fudge Brownies - both recipes found on Pinterest, both a great success - that's lunchbox treats sorted for a while then.